Advanced Human Resources Certificate
As a successful HR leader, you must ensure that your department adds measurable value, meets organizational goals, and remains in compliance. In order to excel in your HR role, it is essential that you are up to date in the many advanced areas of Human Resources. Experience the cutting-edge knowledge and proactive HR strategies.
- Advanced Change Management
- Benefits & Risk Management
- Building Strong Employee Relations
- Developing Employee Compensation & Incentive Plans
- Ethics & Integrity Policies
- Handling FMLA, ADA & Worker's Compensation
- How to build a HR Strategic Plan
- Managing in a Union Environment "Maintaining a Union or Union-free Strategy"
- Managing Workplace Negativity
- Mediation in the Workplace
- Recruitment & Selection Compliance
- Reviewing & Designing a Performance Management Process I & II
- Succession Planning
Check out our website for individual seminars at www.mahoningctc.com. Email Rebecca Harris at Rebecca.Harris@MahoningCTC.com for more details.