Human Resources Certificate
Regardless of your HR title, if you are working in the field of Human Resources, you are probably wearing many hats. Your company's success is dependent upon your ability to multi-task and be flexible. The more basics that you have in place, the better you will be able to meet each day's surprises.
- Addressing Employment Law Concerns
- Best Practices in Recruitment & Selection
- Concepts of Change Managment
- Deciding to in house or outsource COBRA
- DrugFree Safety Program
- Implementing/Managing Change
- Implementing Policies & Handbooks
- Investigating Workplace Harassment & Violence
- Leveraging Diversity to Meet Business Objections
- Managing Performance & Development Concerns
- Meeting General OSHA Requirements
- New Hire Onboarding, Processes & Forms I & II
- Write & Benchmark Job Descriptions
Check out our website for individual seminars at www.mahoningctc.com. Email Rebecca Harris at Rebecca.Harris@MahoningCTC.com for more details.